Classic sweet rice
UPDATED MAY 11TH
1 and 1/2 cup white rice
2 and 1/2 cup water
1 cinnamon stick
5 cups whole milk
1 can condensed milk
4 tbsp sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 can heavy cream
Craves and cinnamon powder to taste
1. Put water, rice and cinnamon to boil in a large pan. Down the heat after boiling.
2. After the water dried, turn off heat and draw the cinnamon stick.
3. Pour milk, condensed milk, sugar and vanilla and mix well.
4. Bring the pan back to the heat, low heat, and let content boil. Stir always for not clinging to the bottom.
5. Stir heavy cream and let mixture boil for 5 minutes more on low heat.
6. Sprinkle craves and pour de rice mixture to a large bowl or distribute it to small individual cups and take them to de refrigerator.
7. Serve the rice garnished with powdered cinnamon to taste.
You may have missed
More recipes for you