Regular pancake recipe:
1 cup all purpose flour
2 tbsp granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 large egg
1 cup whole milk
2 tbsp oil
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Combine together the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt) in a large-sized bowl with a wire whisk.
2. In another bowl, whisk the wet ingredients together first before folding them into the dry ingredients.
3. Mix together until smooth. The batter must be runny (if too thick fold a couple tablespoons of extra milk into the batter at a time until reaching desired consistency).
4. Set the batter aside and allow to rest while heating up your pan.
5. Coat the pan with oil if it's not nonstick and heat it over low-medium heat.
6. Spread dots of the batter on the pan with a spoon. The smaller the better. You want to make them small enough to fit several on a regular spoon, but not so small that they burn before they're fully cooked. You have to weigh time and size depending on your pan and heat.
7. Let the mini pancakes fry for some seconds and then flip and fry for another seconds.
8. Place the mini pancakes into a bowl and finish them off with a syrup or topping of your choice.